Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To me social networkds and new media are the same because it will all be new technology that we will be using to socialize and to communicate. It will all relate to technology. To me the social networks are the popular socializing pages like facebook, myspace, twitter, etc... Being able to use these pages it lets me communicate with friends and family that live far away. Being able to look at pictures and videos taht they post is a way of communicating visually. Social networks and new media will change mass communication in the way that we will be using whatever new technology comes out in the future. We are being exposed to a lot of media that it seems that it seems that we are expected to use it in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Yes that's true, but let's think: with all new technology being updated and being made new, don't you think social and new medias could eventually push society off. Let's think: in the future what if social and new medias could control the world instead of human beings? Perhaps even replace us with technology?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I love social media because this way I am not missing a thing that is going on in my friends lives in California or Los Vegas. I can talk to my dad thru video chats too. technology has come a long way and you are right that we have no clue of what is to come.

    ReplyDelete